Although we don’t want to be any trouble there are some things that make a difference! A nice cosy dressing room/set up space. With doors a minimum 36”/ 92cm wide, with ramped or direct access to the performance area. Mains supply to recharge our machines. A table and chairs. Refreshments (sherry optional).
- Granny Turismo can be booked as a 2-6 person promenade / walkabout show. On some days we can be in two places at the same time!
- We are happy/safe performing in restricted or open spaces – though bigger the space, bigger the crowd!
- We like to play our music LOUD! Please take this into consideration when making a booking.
- We can ride on most terrain – but snow, ice, mud or rubble prevents us from performing.
Always give us a call with your questions – one thing we Grannies have learnt over the years is that very few problems are insurmountable.
- 137 ltr load capacity (2.8 standardised shopping loads as defined by the British Grocers Federation).
- Multiple internal compartments for separation of hard and soft items.
- Range of 15 miles fully laden (approx 4 visits to the big Asda).
- Bus Lane Use permissions in place for 23 counties (exc. Central London).
- Fastest top speed of all current UK legal shop mobility scooters.
- Full In-Trolley-Entertainment (ITE)System: 2 x 200W RMS Dolby Stereo.
- Optional extra: Under-trolley neon lighting system for that authentic pimped look.
- Available in Turbo, Sport, Racing or GT styling. What does your Granny want!
Click on the manual to download load our full Technical Requirements and Risk Assessment